Sunshine

Sunshine

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mothers Day

Mother's Day 
2016

Had a great Mother's Day. 

I slept in until 10:15! 

Seriously 10:15! 
And I had a cup of hot coffee waiting for me on my night stand! 


Don made breakfast for Abigail and I. Abigail put up "stations" through out the house for different things like: Massage station, a joke station, a hug station, and a makeover station. Then after a nice soak in the tub with a Lush bath bomb they took me to the aquarium and out to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Abigail got me some beautiful dahlias and Don got me my Kitchen Aid spiralizer attachment. Can not wait to use it! I am spoiled!

 A Hug station
 A Massage station
 Make over station
 A Joke station


 I was a LITTLE worried! 























******************************************************
From Don:

Happy Mothers Day to our SuperMom!
She always knows just what to do, she'll make you feel like a million bucks, and knows how to cheer you up when you need a smile on your face! We always know, by all she does and says just how much she loves us! WE LOVE YOU BACK! Thank you for being YOU!


To Grandma Judy

Happy Mothers Day mom! I love you! Thank you for what you do for me, Don, and Abigail. I know if I need you, you will be here. You and I share many memories of shenanigans. I always brag how my mom taught me to toilet paper, to make prank calls, and fed me banana splits for dinner. Abigail always cherishes her "Grandma Time"! Thank you for being a great grandma to her and always playing whatever it is she is in the mood for. I know the years of Dockla dockla doo will never be forgotten! She always knew her grandma Judy would play it with her when everyone else had many excuses as to why they could not! (not the best pictures but some oldies and goodies)



To grandma Marilyn

Happy Mother's Day to the best mother in law! I can not thank you enough for all you have done to help Don and I. You are always there to support us through all my health trials and I am thankful for that and for the help and support for the many years to us both when we were trying to bring a child into our home. I love you!



To my dear grandmother Roberta

Happy Mothers Day to my grandma. She was my best friend when I was growing up. I enjoyed her trying to teach me how to be a "proper lady" I am sure some of it stuck... not much, but enough. She taught me how to beat the hell out of her rugs, to bake bread and make deviled eggs, to keep chocolate chips in the house ALWAYS, and to love antiques. I loved watching her with my grandpa. They were true soul mates. I had always dreamed of having what they had when I grew up and became an adult. I think through watching and listening to her I learned I would never settle for anything less then that. And I thank her and my grandpa for that. I have what I always knew I wanted after watching and learning from them. She was a great example to me and I know she is still with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment