Sunshine

Sunshine

Monday, May 23, 2016

Badge Ceremony

This year has been a lot of fun. 
I have enjoyed being a GS Leader for Abigail's brownie troop. 
We had year end badge ceremony. There are 14 brownies this year! They all worked very hard and earned many barges. Abigail also earned a Cookie Diva award for volunteering over 18 hours to the cookie booths and she earned a cookie prize of a stuffed cow and a GS journal for selling over 500 boxes! We are very proud of all her hard work and dedication. Next year she will be a 2nd year Brownie and then move up after that. I plan on being a part of her troop again. It has been a lot of fun to volunteer with these girls. I have met a lot of wonderful ladies that have become friends. To watch the girls grow, learn and be a mentor. This has been a great experience for me and I can not wait till it starts up again! 













No comments:

Post a Comment