Sunshine

Sunshine

Saturday, March 12, 2011

B is for boooogies......

I am so done with the zombie virus or whatever the crap I have been suffering with since the 3rd!!
My right ear has no hearing, my sinuses are on complete overload I never imagined my body could make this much (TMI?) boogies, I feel like I have a tumor growing in my throat, my stomach is upset and bloated, the flavor of everything is the same (NO FLAVOR), and I have the worst taste in my mouth and it wont go away no matter how many times I gargle with every concoction on the Internet!


 BUT
 I will report that I have no more fever, body aches, and I can actually swallow.
Which means I can eat, drink, and talk without being in pain.

BUT
Come on! Enough Is Enough!


I feel much better now.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment