Sunshine

Sunshine

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Carmen

I hate that Abigail has grown up so fast. These last 9 years has gone by really fast. Faster then I like! There are many days I wished Abby would still fit in my arms or that I would be able to pick her up and carry her in my arms. I am still lucky that she LOVES to have cuddles and will still kiss and hug me in front of people! 
I have no control over how fast time goes by so I do get to enjoy all the fun activities and things we get to do together as a family now that she is getting old enough and has matured. 

Today was one of those days! Dad and I was happy to be able to share our love of the Opera with her.
It so happened that one of our favorites was playing this season. Carmen
We were both a little hesitant to take her because it is a long opera. 3 hours! She has been to the symphony a handful of times and last year went to a few ballets. She seen Romeo and Juliet and The Nutcracker. The Symphony's she has gone to are more family related so people are a little bit more open to children who can't sit still for hours or whisper a little to loud.  

I am proud to say she did wonderful and LOVED it as much as us! I love that she likes the Ballet, Symphony and Opera at 8 years old.  One of her favorite things to do at home is have her piano music on while she relaxes in her bath.





No comments:

Post a Comment