Sunshine

Sunshine

Friday, December 18, 2015

December

December

 I love December. I love the Christmas lights and decorations, Kindness of strangers. Spending time with family. Watching Elf. Seeing the excitement in my daughter eyes while celebrating. Visiting Santa. I love the cold air, snow storms, waking up to crisp clean snow covering everything,Playing in the snow at midnight. Building Snowmen. Sweaters. 


December is also a hard month for me. I miss my dad more then ever this month. We celebrate his birthday on the December 18th. He passed away the December 1st. I miss spending time with him. Listening to his stories and his opinions. I miss him calling us names and telling us what to do and how to do things the "right" way. Doing his Christmas shopping because he didn't want to leave the house. Watching him enjoy spending time with family and teasing all of us. Watching him with all the love in his eyes while he is watching Abigail Christmas morning. 
I just miss him.  Always will. 











No comments:

Post a Comment