Sunshine

Sunshine

Thursday, December 23, 2010

how

How......

how have I made it through 23 days?
how did I make it through your Birthday?
how will I make it through Christmas without you?
        this is our first year in 5 that you will not be here to celebrate in the morning. You loved watching Abby.....I had to still buy you gifts but instead of them fitting you they are
going to a 5 year old boy named Jacob.
I need you here......We all need you here. I can't look through your stuff I have but each day I smell your shirt just to keep you closer....

I miss you

How I would give anything to have been able to say goodbye,  I wish I could have been with you, comforted you, held your hand. You didn't have to be alone.
How I want one more hug....one more smile....one more....

No comments:

Post a Comment