Sunshine

Sunshine

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Joe's 2013





We spend each year camping at Joe's Valley for our wedding anniversary. It is such a beautiful place. I am happy that I get to spend time with Abigail here. I started coming up here when I was a baby. We have a lot of fun making memories here. 

 This year it rained, rained, and rained. But there was plenty of sunshine for us. We went hiking, fishing, craw dad hunting, and caught a handful of frogs. 
She was so happy that her cousins got to come up for a few days. 

 Cousin time



 Abigail out fished Don and I, she caught the biggest fish of the whole trip and the most



 Ruger got all muddy. We have a hard time keeping him out of the lake but at home he will run and hide when it is bath time...




No comments:

Post a Comment