Sunshine

Sunshine

Sunday, March 25, 2012

ramblings



 My baby girl will be four in a dew days and I am a mess!

I am sitting here, it's late. I am overcome by emotions. I feel blessed, overjoyed... I have realized how very fast time is slipping away. I am so thankful that she has come into our life. I look at her and I can't imagine a life without her. I am in awe of her. She is so smart, full of fire (like her mom) strong willed, stubborn (like her daddy), curious about life, and she has an amazing sense of humor for a 3 year old. 


I also have emotions of fear. Uncertain in the future. If only we all new what was ahead. I lay awake a lot lately with thought's I can not control. It is unnerving and exhausting. 


I would give anything to have a guarantee I will get to be here to support her in all aspects of her life, be here to comfort her when she needs it, hold her hand when she is scared, and to see her become a mother. 


 Deep thoughts for my 3 year old, I know. BUT it is what keeps me up at night.  







No comments:

Post a Comment