Sunshine

Sunshine

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. My mom came over early to watch Abby open her gifts and Abby loved having her here. This was our second Christmas without my Dad and we all missed him more then ever. Abigail and I picked two names off the angle tree this year and spent the money on twin girls that we would have spent on my dad. This will be a tradition now. Abigail had a great time picking out a few toys and clothes for them. Christmas morning we woke Abby up so that she would have enough time to open her gifts and we would have a few to relax before heading to Don's parents house. I filmed everything so we don't have tons of pictures this year.
Our new camping chairs!
She was so EXCITED to get Dumbo!


I got the Nook Tablet and some $$ to go clothes shopping.

Dad's new toys for the thousands of tools he has. Abby picked out the sign for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment