Sunshine

Sunshine

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

hmmmm...

Tomorrow  I start work at the State Fair in Hi-Grades booth. I also started working a few weeks ago on  Saturday and Sunday at Hi-Grade doing the security, and of course my regular job Tues, Wed, Thurs. So I will be working the next 13 days striaght (boo hoo) and six of those days I will leave at 730 am  and not get home till about 11 that night. Don asked me for a honey do list and I told him I am not making one you know what to do. So here is his list...
(he made it himself)


I am thinking.... If only it could be that easy!

Does this make any sence??

3 comments:

  1. Oh I wish it would be that easy. I would of filled a notebook of things for him to do...LOL You better add to that list...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Linda...ADD to it!!! My favorite is "put abby in bed". Where else would he put her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome list. Maybe your next post should be a picture of her at my door asking for a treat........hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete