Sunshine

Sunshine

Thursday, December 22, 2016

~Parties and fun everywhere~


Yes another one, two, or more! 

Abigail made a ginger bread house, played a game, and made a craft. 

LOVE her troop and all the cute girls! 




I Spent the afternoon with Abigail's class. We split up the kids and the played a game, had hot cocoa with marshmallows, whip cream, and sprinkles! They made brownie reindeer and made a snow man craft. I LOVE being able to help with her class. The kids are adorable! They all had their pajamas on. Out of around 25 kids at least 18 had asked Santa for either an Apple Mac book pro or an I phone! Too funny! I told them they should be asking for books, games, and boots! 
When I was 8 I just wanted a baby doll and some crayons! 




Gingerbread house decorating







Since I work a few places I get to go to a few work parties. Today I took Abigail and we went to my Clearfield office. She had a great time. She is such a sweet girl. She went up to each client and talked with them, helped Santa with all the presents, and helped set up a luncheon. If she could she would go to work with me everyday... and I would let her! 





I drew Lori's name and Abby and I worked on a gag gift for her. We bought her a plunger which Abigail painted bright pink, and then we tied on some poop-pourri! It was so fun to watch Abigail while Lori was unwrapping it! She was extremely excited!  She thought the poop-pourri was so funny I had to buy one for her and put it in her stocking.  









No comments:

Post a Comment