Sunshine

Sunshine

Monday, June 20, 2016

Fathers Day


Fathers Day
2016

We are do thankful for Don. He is kind and caring. He loves with his whole heart.
He never thinks twice when he needs to step in and be the "nurse" when we are sick.
He provides us with all we need, and want. 
I could not ask for a better man to spend my life with
and to be the Father of our child. 




Happy fathers Day to my best half. He is not only amazing at being my husband, best friend, and always stands by me, and looks out for me he is the greatest father. He puts his family first always. He is a great example. He is always ready to get his toenails painted purple, his face painted, and playing all of Abigail's games. He was even brave enough to do the Harry Potter jelly bean challenge with her! I couldn't have made it this far without him. He brings out the best in me and is always putting the needs of others before his own! I also have a wonderful father in-law and appreciate all he does for us and his family. He has been a great example.

Abigail set up a massage station, gift and card station, and a massage station 
(were he received a beard brush as well)


We had a great morning at church. Don and the band performed A great song called
Pass me not\God is great

And for some reason I can't upload it....




We then headed to the Zoo and enjoyed the sunshine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment