Sunshine

Sunshine

Friday, February 24, 2012

Duel Survivor

For some reason my 3 year old baby girl is in love with Cody Lundin. I don't know what drew her to him besides she LOVES it that he does not wear any shoes. She likes to remind us that he doesn't every fifteen minutes. When we have family movie night while browsing through Netflix I am expecting to have to sit through and hour and a half of a movie I have watched 50 times. But now Don and I get to enjoy watching something that interests us a little more then The Little Engine that Could. I can't help but wonder what this obsession means...
So If you know Don you know he is very proud of his 3 year old girl practicing her fire starting skills in the backyard. I on the other hand and a little scared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment